Deer tenderloin, otherwise known as venison tenderloin, is the main dish that is especially popular during deer hunting season. When harvested from wild game, it is especially tender and flavorful. If you want to make your deer tenderloin even better, check out our deer tenderloin recipe below.
You need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound deer tenderloin.
- 2 tablespoon kosher salt.
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper.
Follow these instructions to make this dish.
- Pat the venison with paper towels. Place the tenderloin on a rimmed baking sheet that is lined with paper towels.
- Sprinkle salt over the tenderloin and cover with paper towels. Keep in the refrigerator for 6 to 7 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and set aside for one hour. Add fresh black pepper at this stage.
- Preheat the oven or smoker to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and roast the tenderloin until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove and let it cool for 5 minutes. Cut the tenderloin into small chunks and serve with mushroom sauce, which is talked about below.
For Mushroom Sauce
Take a pan and add butter, garlic, and mushroom. Cook for 10 minutes, and after that, add crème. Your mushroom sauce is ready.
Now, serve the venison tenderloin with mushroom sauce.
Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin With garlic Cream Sauce
If you are looking for a unique deer tenderloin recipe, this will be perfect for you. The ingredients and instructions are as follows.
So, the ingredients that you need are as follows.
- 6 thick slices bacon.
- 2 deer tenderloin roasts.
- ¼ tablespoon onion powder.
- 2tablespoon olive oil.
- 2 tablespoon butter.
- Kosher salt.
- 1 package sliced mushrooms.
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion.
- ½ cup crème.
- Grounded black pepper to enhance the taste.
Follow the below-mentioned instruction to make this delicious dish:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a baking pan and place bacon slices onto it.
- Now, bake the bacon slices for at least 6 to 8 minutes or you can bake it until it gets partially cooked.
- Brush the deer tenderloin with olive oil and after that season it with salt, black pepper, and onion powder. Now, place them side by side and wrap them with the partially baked bacon slices.
- Put them into a roasting pan.
- Roast them until bacon becomes brown.
So, these are some recipes and we hope that you would definitely try these.