Bacon wrapped chicken breast air fryer is a tasty dish. It is one of the perfect dishes for dinner. If you order it from a restaurant, you will have to pay a good amount of money. But, the good thing is that you can easily cook it at home. Here, we have added everything regarding this recipe.
The following ingredients are needed for bacon wrapped chicken breast air fryer:
- 12 toothpicks. You can choose wooden toothpicks.
- 9 slices of bacon
- 6 spears of fresh asparagus
- 3 slices premium quality cheese
- 1 tbsp. lemon-pepper seasoning. It will enhance the taste.
- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- First, you need to preheat the air fryer to 350 F.
- Take dry paper towels and pat the chicken pieces with them. Now, take a sharp knife and make a horizontal cut in the middle and beginning. You need to be careful while doing this; otherwise, you might injure yourself.
- Now, open the chicken pieces like a book and spread them very well.
- After that, sprinkle the seasoning on both sides. Place cheese on one side of the chicken breast. After that, place asparagus and then roll the chicken very well. You will have to ensure that the chicken rolls have enough stuffing.
- Now, wrap each chicken roll with 3 bacon pieces. If it is overlapping, you can use wooden toothpicks. It will keep the bacon wrapped chicken breast in good shape.
- Now, place each piece into the air fryer and fry them for 15 minutes. Then, again fry them for another 15 minutes. This process is called double-frying. It will add crispiness and make the entire dish tastier.
Well, if you do not have lemon-pepper seasoning, you can go with garlic lime-pepper seasoning. This will be a great alternative.
Air Fried Wrapped Chicken
- Thinly sliced bacon
- Smoked paprika
- Garlic powder
- Peeper and salt
- Boneless chicken breast pieces
- First, you will have to pound the chicken breasts in order to achieve even thickness.
- Now, coat the chicken pieces with paprika, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- After that, wrap the chicken pieces with bacon strips.
- You can use toothpicks in order to ensure that the bacon slices are tucked in firmly.
- Now, fry them for at least 15 minutes in an air fryer. You can also do double-frying to enhance the taste.
So, even if your preference is beef or pork, these are some bacon wrapped chicken breast air fryer recipes that you will enjoy. Try these today.