Are you looking for a restaurant-type barbecue glazed salmon recipe? Then, you are in the right spot. Yes, here, we will be talking about some awesome recipes for barbecue glazed salmon dishes. So, do not miss going through the following points:
So, the items that you need are as follows:
- 4 pieces of salmon. Well, you will have to keep the skin on.
- 2 tbsp. BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. of apricot preserves
If you want to achieve restaurant-like taste, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- First of all, you will have to rinse as well as pat the salmon. Then, you will have to dry it using a paper towel.
- After that, you will need to heat up your grill and put it on medium heat.
- Now, take a large pan and then, mix apricot preserves and BBQ sauce. You will have to take equal portions of both these items in order to get the perfect result. You can increase the quantity if you want a thick glaze.
- Now, you need to spread this thick glaze over the salmon. After that, you will need to roast it.
- For roasting, you will have to put it in the oven. You need to roast it for at least 10 minutes. After that, you will have to grill it for at least 10 minutes.
- Now, you will have to remove this from the pan and after this, you will have to grate it using a thin spatula. Now, your dish will be ready. You can serve it with lemon slices.
Honey BBQ Glazed Salmon
This is another recipe that you can try at home to make BBQ Glazed Salmon. Well, if you like the sweetness of honey, this one will be perfect for you.
You need the following items:
- 4 salmon fillets
- ½ cup of BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1/3 cup of honey
- ¼ cup of diced scallions
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
So, follow the steps added below to make the perfect Honey BBQ Glazed Salmon.
- First of all, you will have to preheat the oven.
- Now, take a baking sheet and place those salmon fillets onto it.
- After this, take a medium-size bowl and add all the spices along with barbecue sauce. Mix them very well and then, you need to spread it over the salmon fillet. Cook them for 10 minutes and then remove them from the oven.
- Your dish is ready. You can serve it with sesame seeds.