Beef and beer is probably one of the most delicious recipes. It is a Belgian dish and it takes are 15 minutes to prepare. You can have it at the breakfast as well as dinner. It is quite evident that people in the Belgian have the best beer. But they not only drink beer but also use it to cook delicious food.
The combination of beef and beer is a heavenly taste. With the following simple recipe, you can cook it at home. We have added the beef and beer recipe below. Have a look!
Beef And Beer
If you love tenderness in your food, this item will be an ideal option for you. We have added the list of ingredients and process below:
You need the following ingredients:
- 3 pounds of chuck.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or canola oil.
- 3 to 4 pounds of chuck roast. You can add black pepper and salt in order to enhance the taste.
- 5 sliced yellow onions.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar.
- 2 cans dark beer.
- 3 cups beef stock.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 4 bay leaves.
- 9 ounces mushrooms.
The dish takes up to 7 hours to cook and the process is very simple. If you don’t have enough cooking experience, you will still be able to make this dish. The process is elaborated below:
- Take a large skillet and pour oil into it. Now heat the oil
- Take the chuck and keep it on a large pan. After that, sprinkle salt and pepper over it. Now, add the beef to the large skillet and fry until brown. It will take up to 10 minutes to get the texture.
- Now, remove the beef and keep it in a different pan. After that, add onions, vinegar, and beer. Now, mix the items very well and then place the beef in the slow cooker.
- After placing it, add the beef juice, onion, beef stock, bay leaves, and Worcestershire. You have to cover the entire beef with the liquid, and for that, you can add more beer.
- Now, cook it for 6 hours on medium heat.
- Finally, serve the beef with mushrooms and vegetables.
So, this is the delicious beef and beer recipe and we hope that you would definitely try this at home.