Whether it is a big game or any other big party, the need for sharable recipes are everywhere. Yes, there will be drinks and snacks, but these will not be enough, so below you will find several classic recipes that are perfect for the Big Game. Check them out below!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken dip is one of the most delicious recipes for the big game to serve with your buffalo wings or any other chicken. Therefore, we have added the ingredients as well as the method below so that you can try it at home.
You need the following ingredients:
- 4 to 5 ounce crème cheese at room temperature
- 2 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce ( it can be homemade or you can use bottled sauced easily available in the market)
- 1 cup of blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese
- 1 chopped celery
- 2 tablespoon diced pimentos
- Fresh chopped parsley
The method is elaborated below:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Take a casserole dish (must be in square shape) and spread the crème cheese.
- Now take another bowl and add wing sauce and shredded chicken to it. Mix them very well and then spread it over the casserole dish coated with cream cheese.
- Cover the top layer of chicken with blue cheese dressing.
- Take other cheeses and mix them with pimentos and celery. Now sprinkle the mixture on top of the chicken and drizzle some wing sauce on top of it.
- After all these steps, bake the chicken in a preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Your dish is ready. Garnish it with a bit of parsley and serve it with chips.
Shrimp Tostada Bites
Your big game is incomplete without this delicious recipe. Yes, shrimp tostada bites has its own taste and we have added the ingredients as well as the cooking method below:
Well, you need the following ingredients:
- 20 mini tortillas.
- 1 can bean (refried).
- 1 can diced tomatoes.
- 1 cup white shredded cheese.
- 1 bunch of cilantro.
- 1 bunch green onions.
- 20 small shrimp.
- 3 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
We have elaborated the method below:
- Take a small round cutter to make a small round from flour tortillas and bake for 4 to 5 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit.
- Remove from oven and let cool, then spread refried beans and diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese, green onions, and diced cilantro.
- Take a grill pan and sauté the shrimp pieces in 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Now, place each sautéed shrimp on top of those circular tostadas and keep them in a warm oven on a baking sheet.
We have covered the ingredients as well as recipes here and we hope that this article would be helpful for you. So, don’t just wait, try these at home.
Don’t forget to serve dessert with your big game snacks. These redneck dessert recipes are sweet and unique.