The blackened Mahi-Mahi recipe is one of the delicious recipes, and if you are a fish lover, it will definitely satisfy your hunger. Well, if you want a high-level of spiciness in your dish, this dish will be ideal for you. However, if you are planning to cook a blackened mahi-mahi recipe, you are in the right place. Here, we have added the ingredients and recipe. So, do not miss the points mentioned below:
The ingredients that you need to cook the blackened mahi-mahi recipe are as follows:
- 4 fillets of mahi mahi
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lemon
In order to make the seasoning, you need the following items:
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 ½ tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme leaves
- ½ tbsp. freshly grounded black pepper
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- ½ tbsp. cayenne pepper
Well, in order to make the blackened mahi-mahi recipe, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you will have to take a small bowl and then, add all the seasoning ingredients. Mix them very well.
- Now, pat the fish fillets with paper towels. After that, season the fish fillets with proper seasoning mix. Press them so that the seasoning mix goes inside.
- Now, take a large frying pan and then place those seasoned fish fillets over it. Now, add oil and butter to the frying pan and then start frying those fishes for several minutes. Well, you will have to fry them until you see a golden texture. Now, flip those fishes and cook for several minutes.
- Finally, squeeze some lemon juice over it and then, serve. It will actually enhance the overall taste.
Blackened Mahi Mahi With Mango Salsa
Blackened mahi mahi mango salsa is another delicious recipe that you can have at home. You will get the taste of tomato and mango in the case of this dish. We have added the ingredients and recipe below:
- ½ tbsp. paprika
- ½ tbsp. grounded ginger
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 ½ tbsp. ground cumin
- ½ tbsp. kosher salt
- ½ tbsp. black pepper
- ¼ tbsp. red pepper
- 1 medium mango peeled
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 lime juiced
- First of all, you will have to marinate the fish fillets and then, fry them for several minutes.
- Fry them until you get a golden texture. After frying them, brush them with the mango paste and grill them for 10 minutes. Your dish will be ready.
So, this is how you can cook a blackened mahi mahi recipe.