Veggies are good for health, but they won’t entirely satisfy your taste buds if not cooked properly. In this article, we have added some tasty cheddar broccoli and green beans recipes that can be served with meat.
Sheet Pan Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli and Green Beans
If you are looking for any family side dish, this recipe will be perfect for you, and you can serve it with roasted chicken or lamb, pan-fried salmon, or juicy steaks.
- 2 broccoli heads (stems should be removed), cut into small pieces
- 2-½ cups green beans – trim edges
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mashed garlic
- Black pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit then spray a non-stick pan with cooking oil.
- Arrange the green beans and chopped broccoli and drizzle parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and olive oil into it. Then add garlic, pepper, and salt to enhance the taste, then mix it well.
- Roast it for 20 minutes, then after 20 minutes carefully remove the tray from the oven and add tomatoes and mix it well with the veggies.
- Roast it for another 15 minutes until the broccoli gets a crispy edge.
- Now, it is almost ready. Drizzle the remaining cheese, salt, and pepper onto it and serve with meat.
It takes only 5 minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking. So, it is a must-try broccoli and green beans recipe.
Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Bake
Are you looking for an easy dish that can completely fill your stomach? A cheddar broccoli pasta bake will be perfect for you and the taste is enhanced when it is cooked with ham.
- 2 packets pasta sides cheddar broccoli (you can use Knorr products for getting the satisfactory taste)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups diced ham
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- First, preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and make pasta follow the directions given on the backside of the Knorr packet.
- After that, add broccoli and ham to it and stir it for 5 minutes.
- Spread the bread crumbs and cheese on top and bake it for 15 minutes.
- The cheese will be melted and your dish will be ready to serve.
Green Bean And Broccoli Stir Fry
It is simple as well as a tasty dish for your dinner. It goes well with roasted meat.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sliced red onion
- 1 chopped broccoli
- Green beans
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger and coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice and sesame seeds
- Take a skillet and heat oil at medium heat. Now add red onion, green beans, and chopped broccoli. Stir well and cook it for 7 to 8 minutes.
- After that add coconut oil and garlic and cook it for another 2 minutes.
- Drizzle lemon juice and sesame seed on top and serve it with roasted meat.
If you are serving a meat entree, then take a minute to check out these side dishes that make an amazing addition to your meal.