If you are looking for an elegant dish for a dinner party, this dish will be ideal for you. If you do not know how to prepare crab-stuffed chicken breast, you will not have to worry. Here, we have added the ingredients and instructions.
The ingredients that you need for making a crab-stuffed chicken breast recipe are as follows:
- 2 ounces cheese. It must be creamy.
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 ounces lump crabmeat
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Black pepper and salt
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ¼ cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
The process of making crab-stuffed chicken breast recipe is explained below:
- First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Now, take a bowl and add all the spices. Combine them very well and then marinate the crabmeat with this. After this, season it with black pepper and salt.
- Now, cut the chicken breast horizontally. You need to cut in such a way so that you can have a pocket into the chicken breast. You will have to ensure that you do not cut the chicken breast all the way.
- Now, you will have to fill these pockets with the stuffing that you have made before. After this, you can secure it with toothpicks.
- Now, dredge the chicken breasts into the breadcrumbs and place them on a baking sheet.
- Now, spray cooking oil over the sheet in order to moisten it.
- Bake it for 25 minutes at 165 degrees.
- Before serving, you will have to remove the toothpicks.
Chicken Breasts With Crabmeat
This is another recipe that you can try. The ingredients are as follows:
- 3 ounces cream cheese. It must be softened
- 2 tbsp. minced onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 4 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cups fresh bread crumbs
The process is very simple. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps
- First, take a large bowl and add all the spices and crab meat. Now, mix them very well.
- Next, you need to cut the chicken breasts in order to make pockets. Now fill them with the stuffing and brush the breasts with butter and cooking oil and beaten egg. Bake it for 30 minutes and your dish will be ready.
So, these are some recipes for crab-stuffed chicken breast. We hope that this article will be helpful for you.