Baked turkey cutlets are a popular dish that’s worth serving at any time during the year. Just follow the recipe below and enjoy!
Are you looking for a delicious baked turkey cutlet recipe with flavourful gravy?
The ingredients for making this recipe are mentioned below:
- 5-ounce turkey breast cutlet.
- 2 tablespoon butter.
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning.
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
- 1 cup finely chopped onion.
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup chicken broth.
Tender and juicy turkey cutlets are a one-pan recipe, meaning it is simple to make. Moreover, it takes just 10 to 15 minutes to cook. For these instructions to make it:
- Take a turkey breast cutlet and season it with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. After that, fry the cutlets for 2 to 3 minutes or until they begin to darken.
- After that, cover and keep warm.
- Take the same pan and melt another tablespoon of butter. After that, add garlic and onion and stir occasionally. After 2 to 3 minutes, add flour and mix well. Pour chicken broth and cook for 2 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Add the fried turkey cutlet and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook well for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Your dish is ready and perfect with mashed potatoes.
If you are looking for a different take on the above dish, check out this version of the recipe.
Use the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets.
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs.
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- ½ cup parmesan cheese.
- 1 tablespoon paprika.
- ½ tablespoon black pepper powder.
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley.
The overall cooking time of this dish is 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then take a large skillet and heat the oil over medium heat.
- Take a plate and mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, parsley, and black pepper. Whisk them well and then take turkey cutlets and pat both sides well with the mixture.
- Fry them well in the hot skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until they become brown. After that, place them on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes and your dish is ready to serve.
If you love adding parmesan to your recipes, you will want to check out this steak and shrimp recipe with parmesan. It’s a flavorful recipe that pairs great with your favorite bottle of wine.
Try these baked turkey cutlet recipes today and give your taste bud a different taste.