A heavy breakfast is one of the greatest ways to start your day effectively. So in this article, we are going to tell you how to prepare a steak and egg breakfast recipe that can make your day special.
Steak and Egg Hash
If you are looking for a tasty dish for your breakfast, the following recipe will be ideal for you. We have added the ingredients and recipe below.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 sirloin steak.
- 1 pound potatoes (it must be cut into small pieces).
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper and salt for enhancing the taste.
- 1 chopped sweet onion.
- 4 large-sized eggs.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes.
- Italian seasoning (dried).
This recipe is simple but takes around 40 minutes to cook. Be patient, it is worth the wait.
- Heat a skillet on the stove-top. Cook the beefsteak for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to about 120 degrees. Flip the beefsteak and cook the other side. Remove and keep warm in the oven.
- Add potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Now add the onion and mix with the potatoes. Cook the onions until they are brown in color.
- Now cut up the steak cook everything on low heat.
- Crack the egg and add to the skillet, and then add sliced tomatoes. After adding all these ingredients, cook for another 10 to 12 minutes.
- Your dish is almost ready. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to taste.
So, this is the steak and egg breakfast recipe for your breakfast. We hope that this article would be helpful for you. For other ways to cook beef, check out this pressure-cooked beef recipe!