Well, a sandwich is something that is popular across the globe. There are different types of sandwich recipes available on the internet, but among them, grilled beef and provolone sandwich is the most delicious. If you don’t know the recipe, you will not have to worry. Here we are going to tell you about the grilled beef and provolone sandwich recipe. So, don’t miss the following points:
The ingredients that you need are as follows:
- 2 tbsp. refrigerated basil pesto
- 4 slices Vienna or Italian bread
- ¼ cup roasted red bell peppers
- ¼ lb. roasted beef
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 slices provolone cheese
The process is very simple. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you will have to heat the grill for at least 5 minutes. After that, take the bread slices and spread the pesto over it. Now, add a beef layer and then add, cheese and roasted peppers. On top of it, put the remaining slice. After that, brush the sandwich with butter.
- Finally, place the sandwich on the bottom surface of the grill. Grill it for 5 to 6 minutes, and your sandwich will be ready. You can sprinkle lemon juice over it in order to enhance the taste.
Well, if you want a simple yet delicious sandwich recipe, this will be perfect for you. We have elaborated on the ingredients as well as the process below.
The ingredients that you will need to make this sandwich are mentioned below:
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 10 slices bread
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 10 slices roasted beef
- Salt and black pepper to enhance the taste
Well, you will not have to be an expert in cooking to make this delicious sandwich. The process is very simple. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you will have to take a small bowl and then add mustard, mayonnaise, and chilies. Mix them very well, and spread it over the bread slices. After that, add beef layer and cheese. On top of it, you will have to place the remaining slice of the bread.
- Brush the outside of the sandwich with butter and then take a skillet. Toast the sandwiches for 5 to 6 minutes onto the skillet. You can serve it with salsa.
So, these are grilled beef and provolone sandwich recipes.