The combination of garlic and shrimp is undoubtedly very tasty. You can have it with rice and noodles. However, if you want a delicious grilled Hawaiian garlic shrimp at a restaurant, you will have to spend a good amount of money. But, did you know that you can get the restaurant style taste at home? Yes, you need to know the proper ingredients and recipe. Anyway, here, we have explained everything. So, do not miss the following points:
Ingredients For Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp
You need the following items:
- Raw shrimp. It must be peeled well.
- Olive oil
- Unsalted butter
- All-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- Cayenne pepper
How To Make
So, follow the below-mentioned steps to make this delicious grilled Hawaiian garlic shrimp.
- First of all, you will have to take the shrimp pieces and put them on paper towels. The paper towels will absorb the moisture. After this, place it in a towel.
- Now, sprinkle some pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, and flour. Toss them in order to evenly coat.
- Now, take a large skillet and put some butter. Wait, until, it starts melting.
- Now, add garlic slices to the butter and fry it for 20 seconds to 30 seconds. It will give you a nice fragrance.
- Now, you will have to add shrimp and cook it for at least 2 minutes. You will see a pink colour tone. After this, you will need to flip it and cook another side for 2 minutes as well.
- After this, remove them from heat and toss them with lemon. Then, garnish it using parsley.
- Your dish will be ready. You can serve it using garlic butter sauce.
Well, you can serve the following items with this delicious dish
- Brown rice or white rice
- Roasted vegetables or Steamed vegetables
- Fresh pineapple
How To Reheat
Well, this is one of those dishes that should be always served hot. This dish is not an exception. You can reheat the dish on medium heat. If you do not reheat the dish before serving, you will get a robbery feeling while chewing the shrimp pieces. However, you can add sauce to the skillet and mix the dish with it while reheating. Apart from this, you can use a microwave to reheat the dish. Instead of sauce, you can use olive oil to reheat the grilled Hawaiian garlic shrimp.
So, this is all about the grilled Hawaiian garlic shrimp. Don’t just wait; try it today.