Pork rib tips sound delicious right about now. But with so many ways to prepare this pork, like our favorite pork loin recipes, what recipe should you pick for pork rib tips to satisfy everyone’s cravings?
Check out these recipes that we absolutely love!
Slow Cooker Pork Rib Tips
If you want tender and falling-off-the-bone ribs, you must cook it in a slow cooker. So we have added the ingredients as well as the recipe below so that you can cook slow cooker pork rib tips at home:
You need the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon onion paste
- 1 tablespoon pork rib tips
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke flavor
The process is elaborated below:
- Take a bowl and add chili powder, brown sugar, pepper, salt, onion paste, and garlic paste. Mix these items very well and your dry rub mixture is ready. Now, take the pork rib tips and rub each tip with this dry mixture. Then let it set for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl and make a combination of liquid smoke and BBQ sauce.
- Now place the ribs in the slow cooker and pour the BBQ mixture over it. Cook it for 4 to 6 hours so that ribs become tender.
- Preheat the broiler of the oven and transfer the ribs from the slow cooker to the broiler.
- Pour the remaining BBQ sauce and broil each side for 4 to 5 minutes.
You can also use the hot grill instead of broiler. It adds a smoky flavor to the pork rib tips.
Fall Off The Bone Pork Ribs
Winter is coming and so is the time for indoor cooking. You don’t need a grill for this recipe as the oven does all the magic.
Pork ribs are rich in fat which makes it very tender. However, without rubbing and adding proper sauce to it, you can’t make tasty pork ribs. So, here, we have added the required ingredients and process of this recipe.
The ingredients are as follows:
- 1 pound pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch powder
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon onion paste or powder
- 1 tablespoon pickling spice
- Homemade BBQ sauce or you can purchase from the market.
The process is explained below:
- Take a bowl and add dry ranch powder, ground pepper, kosher salt, onion powder. Stir all the ingredients very well.
- Now, sprinkle the mixture all over the meat and rub it very well with your hands.
- Now, wrap the pork ribs with aluminum foil.
- Preheat the oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the pork ribs for 25 minutes.
- After that turn down the heat to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the ribs for 3 hours.
- Now, remove the foil from the top and brush your homemade BBQ sauce on both sides very well with a brush.
- Now, transfer it to the broiler and cook it for another 7 to 8 minutes. Cook it until it gets dark brown on both sides.
Patience and low heat are the main keys to get perfect fall-off-the-bone pork ribs. So, do not hurry while cooking this dish and never overheat the ribs.