The combination of lemon, pepper, and pork is beyond our imagination. It is very difficult to avoid the juicy taste of pork. When it comes to the combination of lemon, pepper, and pork, the flavor evolves. Ultimately, it delivers an unforgettable taste. Lemon pepper pork chop is a very popular recipe, and people worldwide enjoy this dish very well.
Keeping this point in mind, we have come up with a lemon pepper pork chop recipe.
Simple Lemon Pepper Pork Chop
This will be an ideal option for you if you are looking for a simple recipe for lemon pepper pork chop. We have added the ingredients you will need below:
- 4 ounces pork chops and 4 raw chops.
- 8 tablespoons of butter.
- 4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 8 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper.
It is a straightforward recipe. You need to follow the steps elaborated below:
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a large bowl and then add the lemon pepper mix on both sides of each chop.
- After that, add olive oil, butter, and Worcestershire sauce to the chops. Mix them very well and then wrap tightly with aluminum foil.
- Now place onto the middle rack of the oven. Bake for at least 30 minutes. After that, your dish is ready. You can serve it with boiled potatoes and vegetable salad.
Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
This is another exciting lemon pepper pork chop recipe that you try at home. The ingredients and instructions are as follows:
You need the following ingredients:
- 4 pork chops.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2 tablespoon oil.
- 2 teaspoon lemon pepper.
The instruction is explained below. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, take a paper towel and remove the excess moisture from the pork. After that sprinkle, salt, lemon, and pepper over it. Mix the items very well and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Take a large skillet and pour oil into it. Now, take the pork chops and fry it for at least 5 to 6 minutes.
- After that, bake them for at least 20minutes. Now, your dish is ready to serve.
So, these are some lemon pepper pork chop recipes. We hope that you would like these. If you are buying a whole pig or several parts and have leftover pork shoulder, you can do plenty with the pork you have left, like this pork shoulder recipe!