This lobster ravioli is served with a cream-based sauce made with butter, olive oil, garlic, heavy cream, and white wine. Fresh spinach, salt, parmesan cheese, and pepper are added to finish out this rich and savory sauce.
Ingredients needed for this sauce
Heavy cream, lobster ravioli, white wine, garlic, Parmesan cheese, pepper, olive oil, salt, spinach, and butter.
What is the best way to prepare lobster ravioli?
- Sauté the minced garlic in olive oil and butter for a few minutes over medium heat.
- Increase the heat to high and pour in white wine. Leave to cook for a minute or two to simmer out the alcohol.
- After that, add the heavy cream and bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Creamy Lobster Ravioli is made by sauteing garlic in oil and butter before adding heavy cream.
- Toss in the spinach. Stir in the salt, spinach, and pepper at this point. Allow to cook for about 3 minutes, or until it wilts. Allow the sauce to return to a simmer.
- Prepare the ravioli. Cook the ravioli in a pot of boiling water with a generous quantity of salt while the sauce is simmering to give it additional flavor.
- Toss the ravioli with the sauce and the Parmesan cheese. Turn off the heat and add the cooked ravioli and Parmesan cheese to the pan. Serve immediately after stirring until the cheese has melted.
You can make the sauce ahead and reheat it over the stove on medium-low heat when you are ready to boil the pasta.