Chicken tender sandwiches are a simple yet delicious dish that we all want to have in our lunch. But when it comes to kid-friendly chicken tender sandwiches, we will recommend you not to buy it from a fast food restaurant. The dish is so simple that you can easily make it at your home without having proper knowledge of cooking. If you still have any confusion, you don’t have to worry as here, we have added some kid-friendly chicken tender sandwich recipes.
Chicken Tender Sub Sandwich Recipe
If you are looking for an easy to make a sandwich that will deliver a crispy feel when your kids put it into their mouth, this will be perfect for you. We have added the ingredients and method below.
The ingredients are as follows:
- 8 buttermilk chicken tenders (you can also go with other prepared chicken tenders).
- 4 French rolls.
- 2 cups shredded lettuce.
- 8 tomato slices.
- 8 sliced pickles.
- Buffalo sauce, mustard, or honey.
The best part of this dish is that it only takes 15 minutes to cook. So, what are you waiting for? Go through the method elaborated below:
- First of all, take a large bowl and after that, chop the buttermilk chicken tenders into bite-size pieces.
- Now, take the chopped chicken tenders and put them on the bottom half of the French rolls. On top of it, place pickles, lettuce, and tomato slices, and after that drizzle the whole thing with your kid’s favorite sauce.
- Cut it into small pieces before serving.
Crispy Chicken Sandwich
It is another kid-friendly chicken tender sandwich recipe and the best part is that a large bite of it can also provide a satisfying feeling for adults. So, let’s have a look at the ingredients and directions for making it below:
You need the following ingredients:
- 4 good quality bread rolls.
- ½ cup mayonnaise.
- 1 full-sour pickle.
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- Black pepper.
- Crispy chicken tenders.
- Shredded lettuce.
- Honey sauce.
The method is elaborated below:
- Take a bowl and stir mayonnaise, lemon juice, black pepper, and minced pickle together.
- Now, spread the sandwich sauce inside the bread rolls very well and after that, place chicken tenders in each roll.
- For giving it an elevated taste, put shredded lettuce and honey sauce over the chicken tenders.
- Your dish is ready now.
So, these are some recipes and we hope that you would definitely love it, especially when served with French fries you make on your barbeque grill.