If you are looking for a perfect appetizer to go along with chips, popcorn chicken, mini-fajitas, or just about any other handheld treat you can think of, then this barbecue chicken bacon ranch cheese dip will be perfect for you. We have added the ingredients and instructions below.
The ingredients are as follows:
- 8 ounce shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- 1 package soft crème cheese.
- 1 cup sour crème.
- 2 tablespoon ranch dip mix.
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken.
- ½ cup barbecue sauce.
- 3 thinly sliced green onions.
- ½ cup chopped cooked bacon.
We have elaborated on the instruction below. Have a look at it.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Now take a baking dish and sprinkle cooking spray over it.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and mix crème cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dip mix, sour crème. Mix them very well and after that spread the mixture evenly over the baking dish.
- Take another medium-sized bowl and add barbecue sauce, green onion whites, and chicken to it. Mix them very well and pour this chicken mixture over the cheese mixture.
- On top of it, spread cooked bacon and remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake it for 25 minutes and your dish is ready.
BBQ Bacon Ranch Dip
When hunger creeps in, BBQ bacon ranch dip becomes the only savior. The rich flavor of BBQ sauce and the combination of bacon and ranch will definitely blow your mind. The ingredients and instructions are added below. So, don’t forget to keep an eye on them.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 7 slices bacon
- 2 packages softened cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 ½ cups Cheddar cheese
Carefully, follow the below-mentioned instructions to get the taste of delicious BBQ bacon ranch dip
- Take a deep skillet and cook the bacon slices over medium-high heat for at least 10 minutes. After that, drain the bacon slices; keep them in a bowl and keep aside for a while.
- Take a bowl and mix the ranch dressing mix and crème cheese very well. After that, spread the mixture over the pie dish. On top of it, make a layer of BBQ sauce.
- On top of BBQ sauce, make a layer of bell pepper and bacon. On top of it, make a layer of tomato slices along with BBQ sauce.
- Finally, sprinkle the Cheddar cheese and chill it for 1 hour before serving.
We hope that you have understood the instructions for these dishes. So, don’t just wait; try it today.