Well, the holidays are coming so it is the perfect time to cook some meaty appetizers for the kids. Well, if you don’t know the recipe, you will not have to worry. Here, we have come up with some meaty holiday appetizers for kids.
There is no doubt that pizza is one of the most favorite dishes for kids. Therefore, we have come up with this dish. We have added the ingredients and recipe below.
The ingredients that you need are as follows:
- 1 recipe pizza dough.
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded.
- ¼ cup tomato sauce.
- 1-ounce nitrate-free pepperoni slices.
Well, the process is very simple. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you will have to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then give the dough a candy cane shape. Well, if you want, you can give some other attractive shapes. After all, it is being made for the kids. So, you can give them their favorite shapes.
- Now, spread tomato sauce and cheese over the dough.
- Then add pepperoni to it. You can place it in such a way so that it can resemble a candy cane shape.
- Now, bake it for 20 to 25 minutes. You will have to bake it until the cheese melts. It will become browned. Finally, your candy cane pizza will be ready. Slice and serve it with tomato sauce.
This is another easy meaty holiday appetizer recipe that you can make at home for your kids. We have added the ingredients and process below.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pizza crust dough.
- 1 can of pizza sauce. You can also use homemade sauce.
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella.
- For pizza toppings, you can use pepperoni, sausage, red onion, mushrooms and olives, red and green pepper.
The process is explained below
- First of all, you will have to roll out the dough for pizza. You can then cut the dough into attractive Christmas cookie shapes. If you want, you can also cut them into star shapes. Just don’t make them too large.
- Now, add sauce, cheese and toppings, and then bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Your Christmas cookie pizza will be ready.
So, these are meaty holiday appetizer recipes that you can have at your home for the kids. We hope that this article would definitely help you.