Well, the pork ribs and sauerkraut recipe is very tasty. Who does not love having tender meat on their plates? Well, cooking pork ribs and sauerkraut recipe is not as easy as it looks. You will have to follow the process properly. If you do not know, you will not have to think. We have added the recipe below.
Country Style Pork Ribs and Saurkraut Recipe
If you want to know these pork ribs and sauerkraut dish, you will have to know the ingredients and process below.
The ingredients that you need are added below:
Well, you will have to follow the instruction explained below:
- First of all, you will have to preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Now, take a cooking pan and place it over the oven. Now, add oil to the cooking pan.
- Take another bowl and add pork ribs. Now, sprinkle the spices over it and mix all the items very well. Now, Place it onto the pan and cook it. You will have to cook it until you see a golden brown texture.
- Now, take a Dutch oven and place the fried pork ribs in the oven. On top of it, add sauerkraut. After that, cover the Dutch oven with a lid and bake it for 4 hrs. to 5 hrs.
Polish Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut Recipe
You need the following elements.
- 4 lb. country-style pork ribs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. drained as well as rinsed sauerkraut
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1 tbsp. caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
How To Make
Well, the steps are explained below:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Now, take a pan and add all the spices. Now, place the pork ribs onto the spices. Pat the pork ribs and sprinkle salt as well as pepper over the pork ribs.
- Now, take a roasting pan. The pan must be swallowed. Roast the ribs for 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Now, you will have to reduce the temperature of the oven to 250 F. After that, you will have to remove the pan from the oven.
- Take another bowl and mix all the ingredients such as brown sugar, sauerkraut, and others. After that cover the ribs with this mixture and bake it for 2 hours. Your dish will be ready.
So, these are some tasty pork ribs and sauerkraut recipes.