The root beer pulled pork recipe is one of the most delicious dishes. It is very difficult to overlook the tenderness of the pork. People in European countries love pork so much. If you want a dish that you can enjoy with your family, this dish will be an ideal option for you. Moreover, if you want to feed a medium-sized crowd, you can prepare this dish.
Root beer pulled pork is juicy as well as delicious; therefore, the dish has gained worldwide popularity. If you are someone who loves pork dishes, this root beer pulled pork recipe will be ideal for you.
Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Root beer pulled pork sandwich is one of the most delicious recipes. We have added the ingredients and recipe below:
The ingredients that you need for preparing this dish are as follows:
- 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- 12 ounces root beer or cola
- 12 Kaiser rolls, split
Well, root beer pulled pork sandwich is a time-consuming recipe. Here is the process:
- Place the roast in a slow cooker. Then, add root beer and cover the cooker with a lid. Now, keep it on very low heat. You need to cook it until the meat becomes tender. It can take up to 7 to 8 hours.
- Now, remove the roast. Keep it aside so that it becomes cool. After that, you need to remove the cooking juice. Shred the pork using two forks. If you cannot do it by yourself, you can get help from an expert.
- Then place it again in the slow cooker. Pour in the barbecue sauce. Stir the items very well. Then, cover the cooker with a lid, and cook it for 30 minutes. Your pork is ready.
Now, if you want to make a sandwich, you need to have bread rolls. After getting the bread rolls, cut each of them into two pieces. Brush barbecue sauce over the bread pieces, and then place the root beer pulled pork on one of the pieces. Cover it with another bread piece. Your root beer pulled pork sandwich will be ready. If you have a refrigerator, you can also store the meat mixture. You can use it whenever you want. Well, you will have to heat it using a saucepan.
So, this is how you can cook root beer pulled pork. We hope that you will definitely try this recipe.