When you have fried chicken in front of you, you will definitely look for a delicious sauce that can enhance the taste. There are so many dipping dishes that you can enjoy with your family, but without having a proper sauce, you cannot achieve the desired taste. Sauces are served with fried dishes. Sauces can be of different types. Some like sweetness whereas some want tangy flavor in the sauce. It does not matter whether you are having french fries or pan-fried spicy meat, you need the sauce to get the ultimate taste. Sauces are rich in flavors and spices. However, preparing sauces is not as easy as it looks. This is why we have come up with some sauces for fondue meat. So, have a look at the following points:
Beef Fondue and Dipping Sauces
You need to prepare mayonnaise dip, curry dip, horseradish sauce, steak sauce and fondue. We have added the ingredients below:
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 large minced garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tbsp. ginger paste
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- 4 cups of peanut oil
- 3 lb. boneless beef steak. It must be cut into cubes
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms
The process is elaborated below:
- In order to make the mayonnaise sauce, you need to get a bowl and add all the ingredients that you have prepared for making this sauce. Mix them very well with a blender. Beat the entire paste in olive oil, and then add salt to enhance the taste.
- The preparation of curry dip is very easy. You need to take a small bowl, and add all the ingredients that you have prepared. Blend them very well, and your curry dip will be ready.
- In order to prepare horseradish sauce, you need to have a medium-sized bowl. Now, add all the ingredients, and mix them very well.
- For making steak sauce, first, you need to take a clean bowl, and then add ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Mix them very well, and then add garlic paste. Blend all the ingredients, and your sauce is ready.
- In order to make the fondue, you need to preheat the oven. Now, take a pan and pour peanut oil. Heat it until the temperature reaches 350 F. Now, take a bowl, and add beef cubes and mushrooms. After that, pour the peanut oil over it.
- Serve it with the sauces.
This is the recipe. So, what are you waiting for? Start doing it as soon as possible.