Steak and shrimp parmesan recipes are very popular because of their satisfying taste. You can eat them for lunch or dinner. In this article, we are going to tell you how you can prepare these dishes.
Coated in parmesan batter, shrimp parmesan is topped with mozzarella cheese and served with tasty marinara sauce. We have added the ingredients and recipes below so that you can try them yourself.
- 12 pieces jumbo size peeled shrimp.
- 2 large eggs.
- ½ cup parmesan cheese.
- ½ tablespoon garlic paste.
- 32 ounces marinara
- ¾ cup mozzarella (shredded).
- Chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese for garnish.
You need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- To make the batter, take a bowl and mix garlic paste, parmesan, and egg.
- Dip shrimp pieces and fry on the pan for 3 minutes until a crust forms.
- Take another pan and pour the marinara sauce into it and start boiling for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place the fried shrimp pieces into your first pan and coat with shredded mozzarella.
- Cook until the cheese is melted and sprinkle grated parmesan and chopped parsley on top.
Steak Parmesan With Tomato Sauce
Like chicken parmesan, steak parmesan is very tasty. The steak comes from the rear part of the cow, and cooking it with tomato sauce can help to maintain its moisture. You can serve it with salad and garlic bread. The ingredients and process are given below:
The ingredients are as follows:
- 2 pounds beefsteak.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
- ¾ tablespoon kosher salt.
- ⅛ tablespoon pepper.
- 1 egg.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- ½ cup finely chopped bread crumbs.
- ½ teaspoon dried basil.
- 15 diced tomatoes.
- 2 cups tomato sauce.
- Dry red wine (optional).
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano.
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
The process is elaborated below:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the steaks in a bowl and pour flour, salt, and pepper onto it. Mix well and then dredge the meat and pound both sides very well to tenderize it (you can use a meat mallet).
- Take two bowls, in one bowl, mix the egg with water and combine the basil, with the chopped bread crumbs in the other bowl.
- Now, dip the steak pieces in the egg-water mixture and after that coat it thoroughly with bread crumbs.
- Now, take a large skillet and keep it on medium heat. After that, sprinkle some vegetable oil and fry the coated steaks for 4 to 5 minutes. Both sides should be fried well. After that transfer it in a baking dish.
- Take another bowl and mix the tomatoes with parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, oregano, salt, sugar, and red wine. Your sauce is ready.
- Pour the sauce onto the fried steaks.
- Take foil paper and cover the baking dish. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese and bake it for another 5 minutes.
- Your dish is ready.
If you haven’t tried the above steak and shrimp parmesan recipes yet, give it a try today and see if it is the most delicious thing you have eaten in a long time! Try serving these dishes with a redneck dessert.
Fish and steak are flavorful and nutritious foods, but if you feel you aren’t getting the nutrition you need each day, check out Metagenics, Starwest Botanicals, or New Chapter. These supplement brands seek to provide the support you need each day to help fill nutrition gaps and provide a sense of health and wellness.