Stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto is one of the simplest recipes. It is something where you don’t need to invest much time. However, if you are looking for a dish that will give you the taste of salt and sweet, this recipe will be ideal for you. Although it is a very easy recipe, you will have to know the steps. Otherwise, you will not be able to cook the stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto. Keeping this aspect in mind, we have added the key ingredients and cooking process here.
The ingredients that you will need to cook the stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto are as follows:
- 2 to 3 slices of prosciutto
- 6 to 7 Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp. goat’s cheese or gorgonzola
The process of cooking stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto is very simple. If we talk about the cooking time, it will be almost 15 minutes. The preparation time of stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto is almost 5 minutes. Now, if we combine the total time, it will be almost 20 minutes. The entire cooking process is very simple. If you do not know the process, you will not have to worry. The process is elaborated below:
- First of all, you will have to preheat the oven to 375F.
- Now, take the Medjool dates and cut them. Now, you will have to remove the stone.
- Now, take the prosciutto slices and cut them into 3 to 4 long strips. After that, fill the date with ½ tsp. of cheese. Then, you will have to wrap it with prosciutto strips.
- After following these steps, you will have to place the wrapped dates onto a baking sheet. Now, wrap them very well and bake all those dates for at least 15 minutes. You will have to bake them until it gets crisp. After getting the crispy layout, you will have to take them out from the oven and keep them aside for a while. Finally, your stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto will be ready.
Important Aspects Associated with this Dish
Well, there are several aspects that are inextricably associated with the stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto. We have highlighted some of them below:
- The number of dates can be decreased or increased. It entirely depends upon you.
- It is a highly-customizable dish. Therefore, you can always increase the amount of cheese.
So, this is how you can cook the stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto. We hope that you would try this method.