Do you want to infuse all the Thanksgiving flavors into one thing? Then, Thanksgiving Turkey Casserole will be an ideal option for you. Here, we will be covering the ingredients and recipe of this dish. So, if you do not know how to cook this dish at home, you just need to go through the following points:
Well, there are different things that you need to make Turkey Casserole Recipe. We have added them below:
- 5 cups of shredded turkey. It must be cooked.
- 1 can of condensed cream.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- 1 can of green beans. It must be soaked and then, you will need to drain it.
- ½ cup of sliced onion
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups of mashed potatoes
- 1 cup of stuffing. You can use leftover items for this.
After seeing these ingredients, you might be thinking that the process is very difficult. Well, you are totally wrong about it. In fact, the process is super easy and here, we have explained the whole process of making Thanksgiving Turkey Casserole.
- First, you need to take the aluminum pan or baking dish. After that, you will have to spray cooking oil over it. Now, spread the shredded turkey over it.
- After doing this step, you will have to take a medium-size bowl. Now, you need to add pepper, salt, onion, green beans, sour cream, and soup. Combine all these things together. After this, you need to spread this mixture over the shredded turkey. In order to make it cheesier, you can sprinkle some cheese over this mixture.
- Now, in this step, you will have to use the smashed potatoes. Yes, you need to spread the mashed potatoes over the cheese layer. If you are finding this point difficult, you will not have to worry. You can add some milk to the mashed potatoes to eliminate the thickness. After this, you can easily spread it over the cheese layer.
- Then, you need to add the leftover things. Well, we are referring to the leftover stuffing. After spreading the mashed potato, you need to add the leftover stuffing. You will have to spread the stuffing evenly.
- Cover the whole thing with aluminum foil and then start baking it at 350 F for at least 40 minutes. The topping will become brown and your dish will be ready.
We hope that you have understood how to make Thanksgiving Turkey Casserole.