Well, when it comes to a non-vegetarian fried dish, nothing can beat the deliciousness of a Turkish Shish Kebabs. People across the globe love eating Turkish shish kebabs. Here’s one recipe that you are sure to love!
Turkish Chicken Kebabs
If you are a chicken lover and want to try a Turkish shish kebab, this recipe will be an ideal option for you. The ingredients and process are elaborated here.
The ingredients that you need are as follows:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice ( you can have more to enhance the taste).
- 1 cup Greek yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 6 minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt.
- 1 tablespoon Aleppo red pepper flakes.
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- 1/8 teaspoon grounded cinnamon.
- 2 to 3 kilograms boneless chicken thighs.
- 4 long metal skewers.
Well, the process is mentioned below:
- Take a large bowl and add lemon juice, ketchup, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, cumin, red pepper flakes, paprika, cinnamon, and black pepper. Now, mix all the ingredients very well.
- After that, put the thighs into the bowl and mix them very well. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and keep it in the freezer for at least 5 to 8 hours.
- Now, take an outdoor grill and set it on a medium-high flame. Take the skewers for making the kebabs. You will need two skewers for making a single kebab piece. Now, stick the marinated chicken over the skewers. You need to do it in such a way so that it looks like a log. Drizzle the chicken with oil before placing on the grill.
- Now, place the kebabs on the grill. You need to keep it there for at least 5 to 6 minutes. After 5 to 6 minutes, you have to grill the other side. You have to grill both the sides until you see a pink color
- After that, you need a thermometer. You have to insert the thermometer straight into the chicken kebab. If the temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit, your kebab is ready to serve.
So, this is how you can make Turkish shish kebabs. Try serving with some delicious and healthy sides that are perfect for serving with meat.