Warm bacon vinaigrette is one of the most delicious recipes. Although we are living in the modern era where people are giving more preference to physical fitness, our appetite for delicious dishes will never end. Cooking the warm bacon vinaigrette is not as easy as it looks. One will have to follow the important steps in order to achieve the perfect taste. We can understand this very well and this is why we have added the key ingredients and cooking process of the warm bacon vinaigrette recipe here. So, if you are interested in cooking this delicious dish, you can read the following points:
Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Here, we have added the main ingredients and cooking process.
The ingredients that one must-have for cooking the warm bacon vinaigrette are as follows:
- 4 bacon strips. It must be diced into small cubes.
- 3 garlic cloves. It must be minced and peeled.
- 3 tbsp. smooth mustard paste. Well, if you have a grainy mastered paste, you can also go with this.
- 3 to 4 tbsp. maple syrup. As an alternative, you can also take honey.
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
If you are thinking that cooking the warm bacon vinaigrette is a complicated process, you are completely wrong. It will take a maximum of 20 minutes to 25 minutes to cook the warm bacon vinaigrette. We have elaborated the process below:
- At first, you will have to preheat the oven. After that, you will have to take a medium saucepan over the oven. Now, place the bacon in the saucepan. Cook the bacon slices for a while. You will have to cook it until the fat starts rendering from the bacon slices. Now, you will have to raise the heat. You will have to keep it on medium heat and along with this, you need to stir the bacon slices frequently. Gradually, it will become crispy. Now, you need to add salt to it and keep it in a paper towel.
- If we talk about the fat drippings, you will have to keep it in the pan. Now, add all the dressing ingredients along with the swirl and garlic to it. Mix all these items very well and cook it for at least 1 or 2 minutes. Now, add the bacon slices to it and stir all the items very well. Finally, your delicious warm bacon vinaigrette will be ready.
So, this is how you can cook the warm bacon vinaigrette. We hope that you would definitely try this process.